My Family

My Family

Wednesday, 5 March 2014

New Warburtons Pancakes #Review

New Warburtons Pancakes.


When I heard that Warburtons had made pancakes, I was so excited and couldn't wait to try them! There's three exciting flavours; Original Sweet, Cookie and Chocolate Chip.

My girls and I often tuck into pancakes some mornings, they're a delicious treat perfect for starting the day. With these new exciting flavours from Warburtons, our mornings just got a whole lot better. Pancakes are not just for pancake day in our house!


My three were very excited when they saw what we were having for breakfast this morning, they're little faces literally lit up. I gave each of them a choice of which flavour they would like to try but me being me I went for one of each on my plate as you can see from the picture.

I poured a little syrup onto each of them and tucked in. My favourite has to be the Cookie one, oh my gosh was it yummy! The Sweet one came in second for me followed closely by the Chocolate Chip in third but they were all very nice indeed.

Chloe my eldest (11) went for the Cookie ones and loved every bite. Lily who's 6 went for the Chocolate Chip and after eating them all up practically begged me for more (She didn't get any though as that would have been greedy) Last but not least my little man who's not normally a fan of pancakes asked for a Sweet one to try and actually ate it all up and then had a second.


I had three happy children this morning who are all now very much looking forward to breakfast time tomorrow morning to have some more. Breakfast times will never be the same again!

Disclosure: We were sent a selection of Warburtons Pancakes for the purpose of this review but the opinions expressed are 100% honest and all my own.

1 comment:

  1. Ohh I do like the sound of the Cookie one! Yum! x

    ReplyDelete